Come and see for yourself why a qualification from College of Event Management will equip you with the right knowledge, practical experience and industry connections to work in today’s global event management industry. Hear from the CoEM Team about the industry, our specialist event management courses and career opportunities. Hear from past students about their experience during the course and where they’ve gone afterwards. Stay around some one-on-one to have all your questions answered.
When: Thursday 10 May 6.30pm (light refreshments provided)
Where: Level 2, 88 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills (easy 5 minute walk from Central Station)
- The local and global event industry
- College of Event Management who/why
- What does it take to be a successful event manager?
- Event course overviews
- How does the Industry Engagement Program work?
- Job readiness / Event Jobs Online
- Tuition fees and payment options
- CoEM graduates. Where are they now?